Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why?

Because email is hard.

After nearly one year here in Benin I find myself giving into the blog. After sending 17+ dispatch emails I have grown tired of the unreliable and cumbersome nature of mass mailing. In an effort to put an end to these problems, I have created this space to post to directly. I hope you will check in often, even if there is a lull in posts from time to time. After all, internet access is never guaranteed here in Benin. You can also subscribe if you still want it to come to you.

8 comments:

Paul Banbury said...

Comment, comment, comment. Comment comment, comment, comment!

Paul Banbury said...

You are now linked to Exechobo. I like your writing.

Paul Banbury said...

I get the title now, hillbilly and colline. So the hills are a major feature there?

M. Banbury said...

Yes, so much so that they provide the name of my department. Thanks for the link, its an honor.

Anonymous said...

you are so much better at this communication with the first world than i am! i would start a blog too...but i fear that after all these years i have no choice but to succumb to your indisputable superiority. i am the lesser child.

Paul Banbury said...

I LOVE the glossary feature. It is real cool. I want to start using these words to confound my compatriots.

uncle mike said...

hi matt,
glad to see your alive and well. will check in often!
love,
uncle mike

Paul Banbury said...

How can you get this post to stay at the top? And can you select the order of your posts?